[ SHOWGSD-L ] dogs first impressions

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:57:26 -0700 (PDT)

Peggy, you expressed my exact reaction about Zeke when I saw him with George
Berstler at the 91 Nationals in Houston.  He is still for me the WOW dog.  Quik
got better and better each time he went around the ring.  He was a real beauty.
 UZI is another dog that mesmerized me.  What a stallion of a male. Each of
these dogs had such presence.  There have been more whose pictures I love
looking at.  Did not have the privilege of seeing in the real-time.  Boss comes
to mind stopping there.  These are just my opinion.  Mary L Ward