[ SHOWGSD-L ] dogs and cats and birds -oh my!

  • From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:57:59 -0500

I love dogs, like cats.  My husband is allergic to cats!
Some where there is going to be something  said that anyone on the list
might object to.   Everyone wants their rights. No one wants to be
offended. Eventually, there would be no list if everyone objects to
something!    Whatever happened to overlooking a comment, fault etc.
deferring to the other.  Smile, consider the source, and move on.   You
won't be offended if you don't allow yourself to be offended.  It is a
choice.   You don't have to read every post if you don't wish to.
Anne, TN