[ SHOWGSD-L ] doggie motion sickness

  • From: Sjsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 21:23:25 EDT

Hi Listers

a few days ago I sent a post asking what to use for motion sickness.   The
vote was unanimous give ginger cookies capsules or liquid.  I ran to  the
drugstore and bought ginger capsules,  gave her one prior to leaving  traveled
about
280 miles and she had urped just a small amount in her crate just  enough
that I needed to put a clean rug in her crate, before I left to come home  I
gave
her two ginger capsules and miraculously for the very first time Toddy  made
it all of the 280 miles home without being sick at all. She was so happy  and
so was I in case anyone was wondering if it really does work it does, Toddy
weighs about 60 pounds and it took two capsules.

Thanks so much to all of you who responded,  Toddy and I really  appreciate
it I now have a big jar of ginger capsules for her.

LOL
Sandy S
Sanric Kennels
Always the Home of Ch Lincolnwood Di Covy Tucker Hill,  ROM