[ SHOWGSD-L ] doggie haiku

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 05:03:47 -0700 (PDT)

Found this in my archives and thought we could all use a good chuckle...
I love my master; thus I perfume myself with this
long-rotted squirrel.

I lie belly-up in the sunshine, happier than you will
ever be.

Today I sniffed many dogs tails. I celebrate by
kissing your face.

I sound the alarm! Paperboy-come to get us! - Look!
Look! Look! Look! Look!

I sound the alarm! Mailman fiend-come to get us! Look!
Look! Look! Look! Look!

I sound the alarm! Meter reader come to get us! Look!
Look! Look! Look! Look!

I lift my leg and 'wiz' on each bush. Hello, Spot,
sniff this and weep.

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as my
hairs on the rug.

My human is home! I am so ecstatic, I have made a
puddle.

I hate my choke chain - Look, world, they strangle me!
Ack! Ack! Ack! Ack! Ack!

Sleeping here, my chin on your foot - no greater
bliss. Well, maybe catching cats.

Dig under fence - why? Because it's there. Because
it's there. Because it's there.

You may call them fleas, but they are far more - I
call them a vocation.

My owners' mood is Romantic. I lie near their feet.
Life is good

I am your best friend, now, always, and especially
when you are eating.

Look in my eyes and deny it - no human could love you
as much as I do.
author unknown....thought this was hysterical....
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas