[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog steals truck?????

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:04:22 -0800 (PST)

I had nightmares like this as a kid. sheila
Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  A similar experience that could
have ended in tragedy. In PA my
daughter was in her car at the top of our driveway hill while waiting
for us to come out of the house. Her son was in a car seat and he
dropped the pacifier so she turned off the key and came in to wash it
off. When we all went out the car was gone. She screamed thinking the
car had been stolen but our other daughter calmly ran and looked down
the hill and there the car sat in the middle of a field. Usually there
was a car parked at the bottom of the driveway but this day it was not
there. Her car went down the driveway, across the yard, through the
garden, through an orchard into the field. The only damage was to a
mirror where going between the trees had knocked into it. The baby
was unhurt and even laughing. While she had turned off the ignition,
she had not put the car into 'park'. I took pictures of the tire
tracks and there is no way this car could have gone through that
orchard without hitting a tree - but it did! Anne, TN