[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog psychologist

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Erynbrook1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:16:04 -0500

Nancie  --  Hey, I'm not laughing.You may well be on to something ,and no
worries on the legit part because I'll never be accused of that. There was a
"great" Nick Nolte/Bette Midler film set in Hollywood with a wonderful dog
psychologist in it,but I can't remember the name of the film.
Did your friend change the dog's name ? Seems like the least she could do
under the circumstances.

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple