[ SHOWGSD-L ] dog books

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:18:27 EST

In a message dated 11/4/09 5:19:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

If I  remember right Penny, there were 2 books by the  Monks...cannot
remember what the other was but found them both good for  newbie's so  to
speak.

My favorite book, not for reading but just because it makes me laugh is the
 one by the Monks on how to raise and train a puppy.

The cover and back are all chewed up by puppies.

 I kept it for the humor factor.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/