[ SHOWGSD-L ] do you really promise to listen?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 20:43:02 -0400

My lord. So this is punishment?

I don't see anyone trying to form their own breed, but if they did, I guess
 they failed.  They are GSD members, so how can they be in direct conflict.
 The belong to the GSDCA and are GSD members, no matter how you dislike
them.

It is disappointing to hear anyone say that those who breed whites are not
reputable. I know some of those people and they are decent honest people.
What  they do with dogs, causing no harm, is nothing to say about their
honesty or  reputation.

And from what I have seen, they do not breed against our standard, they
have decided to ignore a fault. That fault was not given from on high. It was
not considered in the life lines of our ancestors. It is not written in a
stone  tablet as the 13 commandment,   It is an arbitrary decision made by a
small group of people I have never met.

While I always respect anyone's right to have an opinion, and especially
someone I respect and admire as I do the author of the statement below. I see
no  reason to attack people for their beliefs, but rather to listen, learn,
and  never denigrate another for not agreeing with us.

Not that there is anything right in doing that.

Evan

In a message dated 7/29/2014 4:54:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx writes:
The  White GSD breeders made a conscious, dedicated, and all out effort to
breed  against our standard. They tried to form their own breed to
accomplish this  and displayed blatant disregard for the founders of The
German Shepherd  Dog. Their breeding platform is in direct conflict with our
(GSD Members)  adherence to upholding what we strive for;  conforming to
our
standard.

Which is why any reputable AKC breeder (who's dogs are  judged to our
standard) would never ever breed a white GSD.

AND  EVAN... now that we have established that they blatantly and willingly
bred  against our standard; why in the word should we cater to them? We
have
already established that we have ZERO plan to breed to a  white.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html