[ SHOWGSD-L ] do you really need to listen?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 11:33:29 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 8/2/2014 7:03:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You need  not respect ignorance.

This may be true, but it takes a lot of the fun out of  life.

I have spent months reading and listing to those who share  with us their
ideas, theories, learning and knowledge.

In doing so, I have learned a great deal, and formed some new  opinions,
and gained some knowledge that I did not have, I also have watched  some
hostility, and some honest exchange of ideas.

What I have determined is that there are those who have a  determined
opinion as to the Whites, and those opinions need not be based on  anything
other
than choices.  There is nothing wrong with that.  We  are each a product of
our heredity, and environment.

I would never favor a Rubens woman, and I would never want to  show
Collies.  But, others feel differently, and I respect  that.

With all of that in mind, I have decided to keep all of my  thoughts as to
the standard change to myself from here on. I don't want to  argue, or even
influence anyone else.

Each person should decide for themselves, make up their own  minds, and
express their own opinions.

Listen, learn, and decide.

Evan

http://showgsd.org/mail.html