[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: disappointment in the location of the nationals

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 13:23:30 -0700

Don't feel bad Cheryl our "west coast" national  (funny didn't realize utah
was on a coastline)
is still a 15 hour drive for us.  We haven't had a National in CA since
1999...if you want to go where the members are (collective you)
then you MUST recognize the large role CA plays in the GSDCA membership
tally.  It seems east coast is fine, but as it comes to
West, it is migrated by the club more towards the middle rather than the
true west.   Let's rotate it to all nine Fut regions, if the
club is really interested in promoting the breed to somewhere other than the
same three areas over and over.
But lately promoting the breed doesn't seem to be a priority to some.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com>
PUP-DATED: JULY 20, 2010
*Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory... There's Something In a Name"*