[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: disappointment

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:42:56 +0000 (UTC)

I agree Doris. I do conformation and obedience so I vote for those judges.
The obedience judges DO have to be someone that I am familiar with. I know
nothing about tracking, agility, so I do not vote on those judges.  I think
that it is just common sense not to vote on something that you know nothing
about. The people who do these other activities probably would want the best
judges that they can get and that is not going to happen if people start
checking off names and they have no idea what they are doing. JMO.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant