[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dirty tricks in Illinois

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:04:31 -0400

And these idiots wonder why the number of people licensing their dogs is
down.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA   www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of
individual liberty have been eroded. F.von Hayek
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director RDOES.