[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: digging

  • From: Donna Radich <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:18:37 -0500

Sally,
EVERY Spring my GSDs, especially the older ones, begin to dig into
the dirt, and they then eat it.
I just assume there's some sort of mineral/whatever in the dirt that
the dogs like in early Spring.
When the holes get to be annoying, I do the old put-dog-poop-into-the-
hole thing, and that stops the
digging -- at least in THAT spot!
Donna in NC