[ SHOWGSD-L ] diamond natural revisited

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 08:29:32 -0500

Well after one year of problems with Diamond Natural I am happy to say
switching dog foods corrected all the problems
I had 2 dogs with chronic bad stools and most everyone else with yucky stools.
I really thought my 2 older girls were developing IBD.  The constant shedding
has also stopped.  I thought I would loose my mind with the 3 house dogs
growing and shedding at the same time.  The dogs out side did the same thing-
Finally  they started refusing to eat it.  I fed the chicken and the lamb to
other dogs.

I am feeding Exceed chicken(3 months) and they look great  and coats are
shining  and although they are starting their spring shed  they stopped the
constant shedding.  All have great stools including  the 2 with chronic
problems.  I spent a fortune on medications for them .  They are eating well,
in good weight  and it is affordable for me

I wish I had changed a long time ago.  The thing that irritates me the most is
I was considering putting my old girl down because I could not get her diarrhea
stopped.  I talked to the company twice telling them the problems and they
denied knowing of any other people with the same problems and yet I knew others
were calling and complaining too.
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org