[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: details of court decision - Chester County, PA

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 06:16:36 -0500 (CDT)

=====================
From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri Apr 28 21:55:07 CDT 2006
To: showgsd <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] details of court decision - Chester County, PA

>     * Michael Wolf (lead defendant) - Guilty of 337 counts of Cruelty
>       to animals, plus Guilty on other counts: his total fines &
>       costs: $118,357.50;
>
>     * Margaret Hills - Guilty of 269 counts of Cruelty to animals: her
>       total fines & costs: $80,819.50;
>
>     * Gordon Trottier - Guilty of 65 counts of Cruelty to animals,
>       plus Guilty on other counts: his total fines & costs: $25,438.00.
>
>     * PLUS Hills ORDERED to pay 80% & Trottier ORDERED to pay 20% of
>       the costs of care & treatment of the animals which, as of this
>       spring. is approximately $ 300,000.00.
>
>     * PLUS: ALL animals are to be FORFEITED to the SPCA
>
>     * PLUS Wolf  83 years, Hills  66 years, Trottier 16 years - years
>       for which each of them are PROHIBITED from owning, possessing or
>       controlling any animals - in effect a lifetime ban.
>
> Only item left out requested was "jail time".
>
> NOTE: Defendants have 30 days to file an appeal, & since this will not
> only put all of them "out of business", but possibly into personal
> bankruptcy, an appeal is likely, (Legal System!!!!!!!!!).
>
> Animals can not be adopted out until ALL appeals have been exhausted.

At least these animals (and I'm refering to the furry tupe...not the socalled
human ones)  are in a better place, yes I'd prefer they be in someones loving
arms and home, hopefully the crap will end soon, appeal what.....if you're
guilty....take what's coming to you...at least they didn't have to go to jail.
Although jail has better conditions than these poor animals.  ok sorry enough
ranting. I hope the jugdes ruling sticks.

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      Visit http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/