[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: deposits on pups and someone backing out late

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 19:28:09 -0400

It is my understanding that unless you had them sign something to the effect of
"non-refundable deposit" that you would be legally obligated to return the
deposit - definitely if you end up selling the puppy to someone else
? If they didn't sign the non-refundable deposit form then you would have to
prove that you suffered financial loss because they backed out of the contract,
which would be hard to do in a court?
? I am not a lawyer, but based on a past issue dealing with a car selling
issue, this is my understanding
Jeff Pyle