[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: declining entrees/ Goldens

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Bedkar' <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

But we are the ones that determine the way our dogs are shown. We have done
this. Until we all step into the ring with our own dogs nothing will change.
There are few young people involved. I am talking 50 and younger here. We don't
seem to attract them for what ever reason. So as our numbers continue to fall
so will the number of dogs in the ring. Time march's on, the last one out of
the ring turns off the lights.
Terry

________________________________
From: Bedkar

On the other hand, The Golden Ret. folks have a specialty ( on Friday) plus
the 2 AB shows.  The specialty entry is 137.  Friday AB entry is 105 and
the  AB Sunday is 96.

Please explain why the "economy" effects the GSD entry but not the Golden.

is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html