[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: debate on dog care

  • From: Pammy <gsdlover729@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the show list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

Oops I am sorry I thought this was a list to discuss
the care, showing and promotion of the GSD. Must have
been my mistake. Thank you for clearing that up!

Health and Happiness
PamK  and her pack

Msg: #2 in digest
From: bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: debate on dog care
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:39:26 +0000

Talk about a common sense approach. THANK YOU.
--
Bob Neiman

From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> This topic is so ridiculous, I can't imagine anyone
wasting time on
it.
> Everyone has their own ideas on proper care of dogs,
and every dog
owner
> is entitled to his opinion as to what is proper
care.

> If abuse is discovered, of course you can turn the
person in to the
> authorities, but as long as the dogs are clean,
well-fed and happy,
it
> is nobody's business how many are owned. I have
known people who
> shouldn't own even one dog, and people with multiple
animals that
take
> marvelous care of them. Doris Estabrook

"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are
incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate." - -Sigmund Freud