[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: danger of wearing a collar

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <DARLINBOO@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 05:12:29 -0500

Sara's advice is what I was going to give about the horses too.  Also, my
Daughter-in-law's Boxer & her
Son-in-law's Golden were pals.  One day the Boxer's leg got caught in the
Golden's collar and in the
struggle, the Golden was so weak as he was taken to the Vet, he died on the
way.  So sad and two
horses belonging to a neighbor of mine had halters on and I had to cut one
from the fence to save its
life.  I removed the other one and took both to the man's home with my red
haired temper UP.  Norma