[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: damage control

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:08:38 -0500

    I believe the Delegates will vote on March 13th.  Not much time to
"stir certain stumps," if you get my drift.  The quickest way to notify
all the Delegates would be on the Delegates' e-mail list, and I believe
only Delegates can post to that.
    Either that, or maybe send a letter to the AKC to be read at the
Delegate's meeting before any voting takes place at all, and that sounds
almost as
distasteful as the sending of the letter was itself.  Maybe a letter to
Dog News, which apparently most Delegates read?  The whole situation is
tacky and terrible.
    Peggy