[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: cuz balls

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:34:16 -0800 (PST)

The last order I placed was about 6 months ago from dog.com.  The Cuz toys are
still working...  I really hope you just got a bad batch.  That is about the
only toy that my Edsel doesn't squeak to death in a day or so....

Gina
 ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c