[ SHOWGSD-L ] current contacts everywhere

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:16:35 -0700

If anyone has any information on a contact for the Ft Lauderdale GSDC in
Florida please let me know.
A gentleman just called me and asked and also wants to buy a puppy.  He said
he had been all over the web looking but each contact either telephone or
email was not working.  He said he saw someplace on a web site but with no
contact, that the club meets at a Denny's on Monday nights.  He said he
thought perhaps he would just show up at the Denny's and see if anyone was
there.
I sent him a list of people I hope will be able to help him but I do not
have a contact for the Ft Lauderdale club either.
 Actually this is a problem for me across the country one way or another.
People move or quit but there is no forwarding contact.
If we want new members we need to be found.
Sharon Allbright
Breeder referral GSDCA
Corresponding Secretary GSDCA