[ SHOWGSD-L ] curious

  • From: "Donna~laptop" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:41:47 -0400

Reading this here and there and I guess I just don't get what the big deal
is.why is this becoming so complicated.??? Is everyone all of a sudden so
"rule" conscious that we are gonna report one another for a sale or
breeding???

For years and years people have been bringing dogs to Nationals and selling
them, breeding them and recommending such to those who come up introduce
themselves and ask.I know what the rules are.but as usual someone always
figures away around it.I see this a great way to network and put a face with
an email name or voice from the phone.are we that much in the age of
computers that now we have to go to a message board somewhere read post it
notes and then seek out.just seems to complicated. Spectators that just walk
into the arena aren't gonna do that.I am sure that if you really like
something in the ring.when its waiting in line.you will see "it's group"
hovering and/or getting the handler a drink, towel, brush etc.just go pay a
compliment and then ask where you can get something like it.most stud dog
owners know of pups avail and/or when the dog is avail to breed.

Just more complications by people . most of us are too busy to read all
these emails being we are getting the dogs ready, if we have to follow a
whole new protocol on how to sell dogs or breed them at the National, most
of us will fail, again cause we are outside getting them ready.
There isn't enough hours in a day to keep up with all of this and do our
jobs right, so good luck.with this one.!

Donna Calabrese