[ SHOWGSD-L ] credit cards

  • From: "Cynthia" <cyndoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:55:28 -0400

It is interesting that this discussion is occurring this evening. I got a
bill for a 65 dollar late fee from Bank of America for a credit card bill
I never received. I was on hold for forty minutes and got a very rude woman
who told me she sent it out and its not her problem
that I did not receive it. I am a person who pays my balances so maybe they
did not send me my bill to make some money. Who knows
what fraud they are capable of?

I am in business too so I take credit cards. It is true that it is annoying
to take a fee for a small purchase. It is part of the agreement to do so
however.
I tell people I would prefer cash for small purchases. If they refuse I
don't have any reaction. Sometimes they inform me that they get air miles
etc. toward their purchases.

I don't like credit card or insurance companies too much so I don't want
them to have my money. Give your money to the merchant not the
credit card company. JMHO

Cynthia Pena