[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: credit card puppies

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx, bhahn0616@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:05:11 EDT

They said on the Today show this AM that Bank of America and Citibak and
immediately starting fees of $39 to $99 a year on those who pay off their
accounts monthly.  And she is exactly right, closing down paid off accounts
hurts you also,.  It is so disgusting.  My husband tried to get his  montly
rated lowered by BOA last month  (We started this account with MBMA  back in
1976)  HIs account is NEVER paid late.  When the credit rep  got huffy with
Bob, I believe he called him something like a pompus ass.   So the P.A.
immediately lowered our credit limit by $2000.
We are paying everying off this month and sticking only with our USAA
credit card.

Carol &  Bob Moore, Scharo GSD

In a message dated 10/26/2009 4:40:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:

I also  understand some companies may stick
us with a fee for paying the entire  balance on time every month.