[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: crating

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: psharp212@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:18:15 -0400

Well, Kilmauski goes into at least one crate a day.  He likes it.  He
seems to enjoy the surprised look on whatever dog it is when that
dog wants to go into the crate, only to find the big fat cat sitting in
there!  Funny thing...over the years, not one dog has tried to make
Kilmauski leave the crate, either...they just go somewhere else.
    I've never understood his fascination with crates, but he definitely
does enjoy sitting in an empty crate for hours...and sometimes,
he even takes naps in there.  I think if I tried to crate him, he'd be
very upset...but so long as it's his choice, he's happy.
Peggy