[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: coyotes

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:08:45 EST

Here (SE Tennessee), coyotes come and go.  They seem to be here in  cycles.
They have never bothered pets or livestock with the exception of  one or two
calves who may have died naturally and just been eaten by  coyotes.

Our problem here is feral cats... they eat my birds at my bird  feeders.  The
cats feel my bird feeders are their feeding station  too.  So anyway if
someone could catch some of those coyotes that kill cats  I'll pay shipping....
It
will save my son a lot of money in paint balls and I  won't have to look at
any more pink cats.  Oh, and if anyone needs a really  beautiful cat I'll
deliver.... LOL

Gary Lewis