[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: coyotes

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:47:59 EST

We have them here, too. I actually enjoy hearing them, along with  the frogs
everywhere, lol. Everynight there are 20 or 30  coyotes in our surrounding
area, maybe more. We live about 300 feet  from a 500 acre refuge, and on our
other side is a Kangaroo rat preserve, (of  all things), behind us, hundreds of
acres of hills. As new homes are being put  in a couple of miles from us, the
coyotes are not roaming so far.  We  also have bobcat in the area, very
reclusive, and none of the wildlife has  bothered us. Of course our property is
completely fenced, but just in case all  the dogs come in at night.
    I worry more about the rural area dogs that are  allowed to run loose by
their owners, than the wildlife. They are the real  problem.
Kathy
_Victory  German Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)

WEBSITE UPDATED: 2-19-2005
Very Best of American  and European Lines
American, German, or American -German  Combination
Over 64 Years Combined Experience

www.victorygermanshepherds.com