[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: coyotes

  • From: Denise Puglisi <kenpuglisi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oak&Carrie Smith" <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:03:55 -0500

I think we are just over run around here.  There are no rabbits anymore and
they kill my chickens or eat my eggs.  Where I live is not rural but we are
at the end of a dead end road with 15 acres.  I think they are so used to
houses and humans that they are not afraid at all.  I also have a barn cat
and cats are a real treat for coyotes.
I think around here they are just getting too brave and brazen.