[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: courtesy post

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:36:12 -0400

Cherokee County is where Denise Groenwald lives. Denise, can you help??  I
am full, and I have a bitch that doesn't tolerate small dogs or I would.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo
the fatigue of supporting it.  ~Thomas Paine
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.