[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: consistency......not rocket science

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "barbara17236@xxxxxxx" <barbara17236@xxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:59:24 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for reposting these sites.  I hope that everyone who hasn't seen
them yet will thoroughly examine them.  It takes a thorough examination to see
the whole picture, which is important even if it is painful.  Angelic
Shepherds, for instance, does breed whites.  If you had looked at the "Our
Future" link, you would have seen their brand new white stud dog.  Owl
Grove identifies several dogs that they plan to show in UKC.  They are shown
in stacked poses and presented as show dogs.  K9 Pines got their dogs from Owl
Grove and also shows some of them in stacked poses.  People who do not have an
interest in conformation showing generally don't do that.

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Home of Multiple Group Winner  GCH RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie) HSAs
RN BN
Group Winner Ch. RiverRock's Straight From The Heart HSAsd
and the new kid RiverRock's One Fine Day

>________________________________

off colors, you will see that every single one of them participates in
shows!�  Dr. Zoa Rockenstein www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com� Home of
Multiple Group Winner �GCH RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie) HSAs RN
BN
Group Winner Ch. RiverRock's Straight From The Heart HSAsd
and the new kid RiverRock's One Fine Day >________________________________
> From: "barbara17236@xxxxxxx" <barbara17236@xxxxxxx>
>To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Sent: Tuesday, February
>28, 2012 11:21 AM
>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: consistency......not rocket science
>
>I breed whites� and I don;t breed "rare" off-colors.�  Donna (Pharaoh
>Revenge)
breeds whites and not rare off colors.�  Rose Ingram (WGSDCII President)
breeds
whites and not rare off-colors.� Anne Utter (President WGSDCA) use to breed
whites and not rare off-colors.�

>The people who breed the whites and off rare-colors do not compete at WGSDCII
or WGSDCA shows (except for 1 breeder in KS).�  There will always be rare
off-color breeders in every AKC breed out there.� � And, most of those rare
off-color BYBs (don;t health test, show, etc) got whites by accident from those
rare off-color breedings, or from another rare off-color breeder.

>And, don;t get me started on what breeders of this or that color have done to
the GSD breed in general.�

>The colors are NOT the problem.� The "bad" breeders are the problem.�
>Every
GSD color has 'bad" breeders.�  $$$ rule the world and that is why
puppymillers
and BYBs will never be stopped.

>Barb Hively - PA
>DNA.� It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd

is Copyrighted 2011.� All material remains the property of the original
>uthor and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
>re permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the
>howgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.� This group and
>its  >dministrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
>in any  >ost.
MANNER
>F ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF
>ALL  >ARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
>IS A
>IOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
>For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx >VISIT
>>ATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
>>===========================================================================
>

>===========================================================================>POST

is Copyrighted 2011.� All material remains the property of the original
author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.� This group and
>its
any
post.

PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

>For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx >
>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org�;
>http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
>>===========================================================================>

is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.  Each Author is responsible for the
content of his/her post.  This group and its
any
post. ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER
ALL
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.  For
assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx VISIT OUR
BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/