[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: conformation/rally entry ?

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 05:50:35 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, you can make both entries on the same form. Put your conformation class in
the box designated for breed and then put your Rally class in the box
designated for Rally. Since Rally is a separate event number both classes would
cost you the amount of a "first class" for that one dog. With the national the
cost would be $35 and $30 (Rally is only $30). Hope this helps you.
Lyn Chernak   ~ CherLyn Shepherds ~  Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~
Membership     CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC