[ SHOWGSD-L ] confirmations Treasure Coast GSDC

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:15:04 -0500

I apologize that due to some technical difficulties with our new software for
the shows our entry confirmations went out late and some might or might not get
them prior to leaving for the beginning of the circuit.
If anyone needs any pertinent info just email me.
This is for the shows Tuesday 1-8-08 Doris Farrell
Wednesday 1-9-08 Rita Sandell
both days judging starts at 9:00 am
same park as all other events

Don't forget we have a Temperament Test on Sunday at the same park,,,, entries
accepted at the park. $25.00

Sunday at 5:00 pm in RM 134 and the pool we have our hospitality party with
Italian food, wine,  beer, soft drinks and desserts provided free of charge by
the show giving clubs.  Come join us for a great time.  Amy

AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com