[ SHOWGSD-L ] computer help please....I hate this computer

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:24:30 -0700

Hi we  had a virus a bit ago and so we saved all our files and things on disks
and I think Art put the computer back to factory settings, well since then
every picture imaginable is distorted, I can't even look at websites because i
can't see anything it is all blurry.  What the heck gives?  I need to look at
some puppy pictures as I need a new puppy!!!
Giselda