[ SHOWGSD-L ] communication

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:53:41 -0600

Right now I am working with ears of a 8 month old pet male who was bred by
some one else.  This man is on the internet all the time reads everything-
first time he came
  He informed me my 8 month old male's  head was out of proportion to his
body.(he has a head to die for)
  My champion house dog was a long coat
  And it looked like I had some hip problems out back

 Second time he came he brought the pedigree and informed me he guessed the
sire side was ok but the dams side was great.  The sire is a well know
champion who is well bred.  The mother is  a pet. Out of pets

At 5 months the dog was neutered and he had the front dew claws removed.

He is an over night expert from reading and very lucky I have not lowered
both barrels at him and pulled the trigger

No sense in my trying to educated him - he already knows everything  and
would much rather believe a person who breeds one litter a year and maybe
goes to watch one show then someone who has been around for 34 -

This has been my experience for many years
sally