[ SHOWGSD-L ] color commentary on the list....

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 22:03:14 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2007 8:30:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If the  president told guests that they were not supposed to post to the List
and  everybody complied then how did Helen get the information she posted to
the  List on the Hunte vote which was done in  closed session and only  23
minutes after the vote was taken?  I can`t figure that one out but  there are
many things about people I can`t fighre  out.

I would be surprised if Lew said this, but if he did, he should be  told you
cannot limit what people say.  Censorship is never in the best  interest of
freedom, and club information can only encourage others to get  involved.

I have found that Lew supports the free flow of information, and although
there might be reasons for a closed meeting, the information for those closes
sessions has always become public information within a day or so.  That  seems
always to serve the club better than keeping it secret.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together