[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: colloidal silver

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'LeAnne - EagleRockGSD'" <eaglerockgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:51:11 -0600

Do they have a website
sally

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Penny & Bill
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 7:26 AM
To: LeAnne - EagleRockGSD
Cc: Show List
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: colloidal silver

A number of people have asked me where I get my colloidal silver, so here it

is:  I get it from Cheryl Chamberlain at Tobin Farms West  (in CA).  Her
number is 888-679-2600.  She is running a sale on it now --50% off--which is

GREAT, since colloidal silver is expensive (but well worth it!)
ALSO:  she sells Canine  Microbial Elite--ask her about it--to me, it's one
of those "must haves."  Her partner on the East Coast, Butch Tobin also
sells Tobin Farms Velvet Antler which Forest and I both take--great stuff.
He also has a mineral concoction that the dogs and I take when we're feeling

poorly--it's called "Minerals"--Minerals and the colloidal silver are the
REAL reasons I didn't get sick after the National.  Butch's number is
207-764-7777.  I know I sound like a salesman, but I REALLY believe in this
stuff.  I used to get sick ALL THE TIME, but no more.  Do me a favor and
tell Cheryl or Butch that I sent you their way--they would like to know
that.  Thanks.
Penny in NY