[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: collars

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:20:13 -0700 (PDT)

My dogs don't wear collars......however...I'd venture to say that 99% of pet
people have collars on their dogs 24/7.....personally as long as it's a well
fitted buckle collar I really don't see a huge safety issue...and there are
benefits...especially if the dog wanders from your property.    There are some
people that feel any dog that doesn't have a collar on is a stray.....not a
good thing.
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com