[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: cinco de Julio & chicken claws

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 07:10:09 -0400

Just read about Listeria found in some raw diet food and recalled. Isn't that
a concern always?
Anne, GA
Sent from Anne's iPad

On Jul 6, 2015, at 1:01 AM, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HHMMMMmmmmnnnn Can't say I do!! <G>......but driving miles.....paying so
much....mixing tripe and chicken claws and whatever else looks like a horror
movie vs. kennel clean up that goes on forever anyway.....hmmmm tough
choice but the bags STACK so neat and fit in big heavy duty plastic drums so
neat.....and NO CLAWS stare at me when I close the door. <G>

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx]

Bet you don't love all those gifts your dogs leave " behind" courtesy of
those bags of Costco dog food! Been there done that lol. FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App