[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: chilled semen

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx, shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:40:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/9/2007 5:36:25 PM Central Daylight Time, dir@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:
Shirley,
When I get back downstairs I will have to look up the FEDEX bill.  My
expense was getting the kit to me.  None of my local vets had them and as
soon as I knew the bitch was about 48hrs. away, I would have to call for the
kit and the cost was not cheap--(long story).
Sandi

---

I call the vet the first day of seaon to reserve a kit, the vet I use always
has a couple of kits on hand...I have had the bitches vet send me overnight a
kit to take to my vet.

Patty Szymczak