[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: chilled semen

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:14:10 -0500

I agree with Patty but I think she and I have great vets!  They do not
charge a heck of a lot for collection---I have paid $125 in my small town of
Sterling, Il..  The big $$ is getting the package for the collection and we
always sent FedEX.  I have never had anyone fail to pay me for my end
expense.  All semen arrived very viable.  Unfortunately a couple of the
bitches were known no take girls and we lost those--both breeder and I knew
this going in.  I still think chilled can work---rather expensive however.
Sandi