[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: chilled semen

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:34:30 EDT

In a message dated 7/9/2007 4:23:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just a quick question.  What is the average price for shipping chilled
semen?  Just wanted to know if the price in our area was comparable.  They
charge is $350.00.  Someone told me it was high and that they usually pay
about 200. for collection and 50. for shipping, so it is about a 100 higher.

For Yankee and Gunner collection and packaging is $125.00.  Shipping has been
between 55.00 and 75.00 all depends where its going and if you use UPS or
Fedex...I have found Ups to be higher than Fedex.

Patty Szymczak
AOE 2xCan Sel. 2xAm Sel. Exc. Am/Can Ch. Utopia's Cliche, RN, TC, CGC, OFA H/E
AOE Sel. Ex. Ch. Utopia's Let Freedom Ring, RN, TC, CGC, OFA H/E
Ch. Pagairs Smokin Gun, TC OFA H/E
www.pagairs.com