[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: channel 3 Sacramento News...Hurray !

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:47:25 -0400

Absolutely!  The report said he was going to pull it AFTER testimony at the
hearing.  Our side MUST still go to that hearing and testify. Our facts need
to be there.... to counteract their numbers.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo
the fatigue of supporting it.  ~Thomas Paine
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.