[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: channel 3 Sacramento News...Hurray !

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

> I have the news on channel 3 NBC Sacramento. they just had a clip that
> Levine was withholding measure AB1634 because he doesn't have enough
> support.
> Beryl Eshom

It has only been in the last 60 or so years - one generation - that the
American population has moved in mass from the rural agriciltural setting
into the cities. Where our parents depended on the land and what it
produced, plants and animals, and existed in a matrix of the human and
animal bond and mutual dependency, we have in a few short clicks of time,
decided that animals are an 'Inconvenient Presence' at least or down right
evil at worst.

Adam and Eve ate the apple and fell. Our generation has moved to the big
apple and fallen even further.

How sad! But maybe there is hope. Fight on!
Dave