[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: channel 3 Sacramento News...Hurray !

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:58:46 -0700

I have the news on channel 3 NBC Sacramento. they just had a clip that Levine
was withholding measure AB1634 because he doesn't have enough support.
I guess that is a good sing, except I am concerned about what options he may
use to get it passed another day.
I wish I could remember  all this protocol from HS civics'.
Good news for today at least.
Stay tuned.....I will be listening/watching the news all day.
Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA.