[ SHOWGSD-L ] change of address PC video exchange librarian

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:35:46 -0500

please make note that i have a change of email address from AOL
my new email address is : almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am still recieving mail at the aol address for a little while.

I recieved numerous requests for checking out the  2003 judges seminar DVD
which has the loose lead temp test.

I will check it out to my first club who inquired with me,,,,,,however so
that the turn around time isn't extremely long since we only have one video
for the library, i might add that the PC is selling copies to any regional
club for $5.00.

If you aren't in a hurry i will be glad to keep on checking it out to each
club in order of the requests, as soon as it is returned, i just didn't want
anyone to grow tired of waiting and lose faith that it may not come.  I will
try to get it out ASAP as long as the clubs return it in a timely manner.

In the meantime, i have many other educational videos that can be checked
out while you wait, please contact me for a list,,,,,,i have been sending it
out to the club contacts i have, but if you represent a regional club and
would like a list, i will send it to you.

I believe, but someone can correct me that each judges seminar is taped and
is available for the regional clubs to order a copy. You can contact diane
Mehra and i do believe her email address is dmehra@xxxxxxxx

I hope to get lots of requests and that all our clubs make use of  your
library in 2005 so we can all be better educated about this wonderful
breed!!!!

Amy Safdir
www.almanyagsd.com