[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: change in show dates Canada

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Norma Ramey <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:57:36 -0800

NOT... when you work in an industry that requires you to put in your
requests by Dec. 31 of the previous year,, when only 2 staff are allowed off
at any given time , when July is prime vacation request time, when flights
are paid for and family events have to take precedence..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com