[ SHOWGSD-L ] champion in kill facility

  • From: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:47:35 EDT

I don't think stating that the dog was a Champion made it more important  but
certainly made it easier to find the owner/breeder by publishing his name.

I agree, DON"T point fingers before you know the facts.

I sold a Cairn Terrier years ago to a lady that even had it in her will  that
all dogs she bought were to go back to their breeders and she had a friend
lined up to place the ones she bred.

To make a long story short. The lady died. Her kids came in and took ALL  the
dogs and had them put down. The bitch she got from me was only 2 years old.
House broke and a wonderful pet. The kid's never liked that she ran a boarding
 kennel and raised Cairns and Deerhounds. So they did it for spite.

Other cases are nasty divorce's. Husband doesn't want wife to have the dog
she loves, so he takes it to a shelter out of town so she can't find it.

The breeder has no way of knowing these things or controlling.

I love my dogs and the business I'm in, unfortunately we sometimes have to
deal with people. As we all know people are not near as honest and loyal as our
 trusted companions.     Judi

favorites at AOL Food.