[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: careful out there

  • From: sally hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:19:31 -0600

well when the sun came up today I found out just how bad it was here.  My 6
ft tall runs have 5 ft of snow in them. From front to back FILLED. the
kennel part of the yard is about 4ft of snow. The deep freeze is coming in
and by sundown it is dropping to -9
The last time this happened I was really into showing and breeding I had 19
dogs in the house for 23 days. This year I have 7 seniors in till the spring
thaw. My husband will eventually get the tractor over here (when it stops
blowing) and scoop out what he can in the yard. But we are past the point of
shoveling out the runs.

and these are supposed to be my GOLDEN  YEARS

Funniest thing was convincing the spoiled one Truman
he really needed to go out and potty before bed last night
sally

--
Sally

www.embroiderybysally.org