[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: canidae

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:52:22 -0500 (CDT)

=====================
From: CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx
Date: 2007/04/13 Fri PM 08:30:29 CDT
To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: canidae

I too fed canidae, loved the ingredients, but couldn't keep weight on  the
dogs. :(

I am feeding Innova EVO with EXCELLENT results~! I HIGHLY recommend  this
food!!!!! Coats are gorgeous, good weight gain, etc. This is the only  food on
the market that DOESN'T have grain!

My puppies are being weaned on INNOVA puppy. They recommend not to  give EVO
to any dogs/puppies under 7 months of age.

Michelle Kaeser
_www.jovonkennels.com_ (http://www.jovonkennels.com/)
WE HAVE BAILEY  PUPPIES!

Actually a Representative of EVO told me it is good for, pregnant and nursing
bitches. And also to give the pups.  I was never too sure about giving it to
the puppies so I didn't want to make the switch to that.

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/
GSDCA member